All of our theaters and classrooms are accessible to patrons who use wheelchairs. Please advise a Box Office Sales Associate of your needs when you purchase your tickets.
Disability parking is available in the Employee/Theatre parking deck on 4th Street, and on Pease Lane near Pease Auditorium. Please display your disability permit.
Certain performances at CPCC will be interpreted for the hearing impaired. CPCC Summer Theatre’s Thursday performances are designated as interpreted shows, but only if requested.
CPCC Winter Theatre and Opera Theatre will be interpreted only as requested. Please notify the Box Office of interpreting needs at the time of ticket purchase and two weeks prior to the date of the show when possible.
Assistive Listening Devices
The Halton Theatre and Pease Auditorium are equipped with infrared listening systems provided free of charge for our hearing-impaired guests. We have an ample supply of headsets that should be reserved in advance through the Box Office when tickets are purchased.
Service Animals: If you or someone in your party plans to attend an event with a service animal, please inform the Box Office when purchasing your tickets so that we may arrange for an appropriate seat location.
Large Print Programs
Performances presented by CPCC Theater will provide large print programs upon request. Please notify the Box Office of your request at the time of ticket purchase and two weeks prior to the date of the show.
Please note that once a performance has begun, late seating opportunities are limited and may occur only during specific times. Remember to plan your arrival time accordingly for traffic and parking.
Use of cell phones, pagers and alarms of any kind is prohibited during performances. Please remember to turn these items off before the performance begins.
Photography, videography and recording devices of any kind are prohibited during performances.
Refreshments are available to be purchased in the lobby at intermission, during all CPCC productions.
No food or beverage is allowed inside any performance theatre.
- Turning off watch alarms, phones and pagers for the duration of the performance is very important. If you are concerned about missing an emergency call, you may leave your name, device and seat location with an usher and they will alert you if a call comes through.
- Children old enough to enjoy performances are welcome. A ticket must be purchased for any child attending a performance regardless of age. Children must be seated where a parent or guardian can supervise them. Babes in arms are not permitted.
- Please wait to discuss the performance until intermission or after the performance ends. Even whispers carry.
- Please refrain from unwrapping cough drops or candy in the auditorium during the performance as it is a distraction for others.
- Please be modest with your use of fragrances when attending performances so that those with allergies can also enjoy the performance.